By Ben Steelman, Ben.Steeman@StarNewsOnline.com , June 11, 2012
For one thing, she’s enjoying her 11 grandchildren. (Campbell, the oldest, is 9; the youngest, twins, were born in March.)
For another, her latest novel, “The Art of Saying Goodbye,” is gathering some of the best reviews of her career. Booklist called it “Sweet, profound, sweeping in its themes yet detailed in its nuances . . .
Click below to read the full article: http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20110611/columnist/110619962
An interview about “The Art of Saying Goodbye,” from womensfiction.com, September 2011
An article in the Orangeburg (SC) Times and Democrat about a talk featuring The Art of Saying Goodbye. March 2013
A link to a radio interview about “The Art of Saying Goodbye,” Nov. 14, 2012, with Pattie Welek Hall, whose website is http://pattiewelekhall.com
Articles about other books are below. Reviews are on the Book page for each novel.
- Interview about “Daughters of the Sea” - Eye on Romance, March 2009
- Article about “Raspberry Sherbet Kisses - The Trend (King of Prussia, PA), May 2007
- Interview about “Raspberry Sherbet Kisses“ Souderton (PA) Independent, April 2007
- Interview about “Over 50′s Singles Night” – Washington Jewish Week, July 17, 2006
- Interview about “Riggs Park” and NEXT, Wilmington (NC) Star-News, July 18, 2005
- Interview about “Riggs Park” and NEXT, Raleigh News & Observer, July 2005
- Cameo, Wrightsville Beach Magazine, North Carolina, August 2005
- Interview with Ellyn Bache by John Weaver, editor of the award-winning online newsletter PAGE ONE.
- Q & A with Ellyn Bache, from Half-Jew.com, 2001